Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Destination wedding,preparations before the wedding (2)


In my earlier post, I talked about the advantages ofdestination wedding. Today I want to share some of my experiences of destination wedding.


Destination wedding should better be prepared a year ahead. First, you need to gather enough information about destination wedding. In this case, you can consult the travel agencies and professional wedding service agencies.


Please find out the superiorities of these agencies, before you go to consult them. For example, you are planning to go to Provence for your wedding. You’d better find a travel agency which can give a bigger discount, or a wedding service agency which can provide you special wedding ideas. In fact, nowadays more and more agencies have individual wedding plans for young couples.


Six months before you wedding, you should come up with the specific wedding plans. You can write down a schedule of you wedding in details. This schedule should include the wedding destination and other details of wedding procedures.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about destination weddings. I have never attended such a wedding but would love to. Couple of days back one of my friends got married at one of LA venues and she went with lovely flower theme. I was really happy to see the decor and planning to have same theme for my wedding too.

    ReplyDelete